Monday 9 May 2011

Travel mood board.

This is the mood board I created which is aimed towards travelling. The target audience for this mood board is family related. The main decision I used was colour co-ordinating. I want the magazine to look attractive towards families, therefore by using bright colours such as baby blue and pale yellows it will attract attention and viewers towards buying the magazine. I also wanted to include fun images such as bike riding on the beach and water slides. This is because it will attract the younger members in the family and would make them excited towards buying the magazine. However I also included images such as sunbathing and relaxing on the beach. This is because it may attract attention form the older member in the family. Overall I wanted a few images to represent different ages in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment