Monday 9 May 2011

Moonboard - Children's magazine.

This is my mood board I created which is aimed towards children.The decisions I made was choosing suitable images. For example I decided to choose bright, fun and exciting images because children would get excited when they see the bright colours, and they would automatically want the magazine. Also by using these bright colours it will catch the young childrens attention more ratherthan using dull colours. Another decision I made was to include images which were aimed towards different age groups. For example Cbeebies is aimed towards very young children, whereas Disney Channel is aimed towards young teenagers. This is because the magazine has a wide audience range, therefore different images are needed. Furthermore using a wide range of images will draw more people to the magazine. I also decided not to include a dominant background because I thought if I included bold backgrounds in the magazine, it might distract the childrens attention. This will then mean that the magazine will not reach its purpose. Also if I included bold backgrounds it might make the younger children confused, because there might be to much going on, on that page.

1 comment:

  1. Kayleigh
    Brilliant work.
    You have chosen appropriate images and explained why you have made those selections.
    You have clearly talked about the target audience and how you have tried to represent them in the images.
    The colour choices have been justified and tried to explain some of the deeper meaning of your combination of images

    Well done. distinction!

    ReplyDelete